Ticket Sales and Redemptions – Coming soon!
We are currently working on our own ticketing platform, Ticket Sales and Redemptions (TSR). TSR is currently in beta so we are offering it free of charge until such a point that we have a reasonable number of merchants on-board who are happy with the platform.
The app is available to install and, if using without an account, includes a “demo mode” to allow you to explore some of its functionality. Please refer to the user guide below for further details/instructions on its use.
Once you have had a chance to explore the app, please feel free to register your interest using the form below and we’ll get in touch to organise a trial.
At this point, we can create you an account and also provide you with some details around the back-office and online ticket sales portal to allow you to start configuring this to your own preference.
Use Case – Dark Hall Rangers
A local football club sells tickets for school tournament matches using paper tickets with signatures. They want a more professional way to sell the tickets. Ticket store allows them to print and sell tickets to fans at the gate and pre-book future matches. Fans with valid tickets who turn up on the day can be allowed in as exceptions if sales for the venue did not fill capacity.
Use Case – Fairground on Tour Ltd
A fairground company on tour plans to set up business on a site across multiple days, for customers who walk by and future book tickets. They wanted to be able to easily track the revenue and tickets purchased and used. Ticket Store allows them to print a vast number of tickets quickly and efficiently along with providing a breakdown on revenue as Ticket Store integrates with Clover directly.
If you do not yet have a TSR account, you will see the following screen;
If you are already a TSR customer, when launching the app you will land on the main screen;
After logging in, your credentials will be saved and not needed when launching the app again. You are now presented with 3 options:
- Sell Tickets
- Redeem Tickets
You can navigate to each screen quickly by touching the three dots in the top right hand corner of any screen.
When first entering the sales section, you will be shown a list of events. The event date is shown next to the event and the number of available tickets on the right hand side (N/A indicates no capacity has been set).
Tap the desired event to see a list of available tickets.
Use the + or – buttons to select the number of tickets you would like to purchase, then click one of the three buttons:
- Pay Now- transfers the order to the Clover Payment screen for immediate payment
- Checkout- directs the order to the Clover Register allowing additional (non-ticket related) items to be purchased
- Add To Basket- adds the tickets to your basket and allows additional events/sessions to be ordered
If you have tickets in the basket, you can checkout or empty the basket at any time by tapping the basket in the top right of any screen.
Here you can see the payment process:
Once the payment has been made in full, the receipt and tickets are printed:
Tickets / Wrist bands can also be printed to a Stimare printer. This can be configured in settings and simply entering the IP of the chosen printer.
Tickets can be redeemed by:
- entering the barcode using a physical or on-screen keyboard
- using Clover’s built-in camera/barcode scanner
- using an external barcode scanner
Details about the scanned ticket will be shown on this screen, and the screen will change colour to indicate the ticket’s validity.
- Green- the ticket has been successfully redeemed
- Amber- the ticket is valid however redemption requires discretion (for example; wrong day)
- Red- the ticket is invalid (it may have already been redeemed or is not recognised)
Immediately after a successful redemption, the unredeem button appears- this will allow you to undo the redemption so the ticket can be re-used.
Roadmap / Future Plans
- Documentation/Screenshots & User Guide for Backoffice/online functionality to be continued…
- Integration with payment gateways for online ticket purchases.
- Building an Android App for redeeming barcodes on most mobiles.
- Zone, Gate, Area concept.