Effective Date: 19/05/2018
Updated Date: 14/05/2019
Data Controller and Owner
Tickett Enterprises Limited, Clarence Street Chambers, 32 Clarence Street, Southend-On-Sea, Essex SS1 1BD
What information do we collect?
- We collect information about you through your interaction and use of our apps, website and services.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, E-mail Address, Postal Address and Phone Number.
- We use analytics service providers to better understand usage patterns on the tickett.net website. These providers collect information on our behalf using cookies and similar technologies. We use these service providers to better understand how people use our services and so that we can improve the design and usability of our products.
- We do not engage in tracking personal data outside of our service and website.
- Third parties do not collect personal data and individual consumers’ online activities over time and across different websites when a consumer uses Reports.
- We do not take any action when a browser sends us a DNT (do not track) signal.
- By providing their email address, customers may opt-in to receive email notifications from third parties when new promotions are available.
- You may submit a request for a copy of your personal data or a request for changes to your personal data by sending a Subject Access Request. Please see “contacting us” section at the bottom of this page.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website and services (we continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
- To notify opted-in customers of new promotions from third parties when available.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your personal information will not be stored on our servers.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
We only process your data when given clear consent or where necessary to deliver a contract providing you with a service.
Applicable Data Privacy Law
Tickett Enterprises Ltd ensures it abides by the Data Protection Act 1998 and The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data Retention Policy
Tickett Enterprises Ltd follows the legal requirement of Article 5 (e) of the GDPR. Article 5 (e) states personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is being processed. There are some circumstances where personal data may be stored for longer periods (e.g. archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research)
Tickett Enterprises Ltd will ensure any individuals or companies data is deleted after a length of inactivity of the account/individual or company to ensure GDPR regulations are met accordingly.
Your Right of Access to Personal Information
Under Article 15 of the GDPR individuals have a right of access to their own data held by Tickett Enterprises Ltd. A request for all such information is called a Subject Access Request.
Under the GDPR the individual is entitled to:
- A description of the data
- The Recipients of the data
- Information about any automated decisions that have been made
- A copy of the data on request
- All of the above within one month
It is also the individual’s right to correct, delete, restrict the processing of, object to the processing of or transfer the personal data we hold upon request. Please see “contacting us” section at the bottom of this page.
Should you wish to make a complaint, you may do so to the ICO, another supervisory authority or seek to enforce your rights through a judicial remedy.
Direct Marketing Activity
We will only ever email the individual in relation to the product you are using (i.e. updates).
You will only receive Centralised Communications from Tickett Enterprises (including information about our products and services, relevant legal updates, seminar and event invitations and other news/announcements). If you indicate to us a preference “opt-in” to do so.
We do not rely on your consent to receive Centralised Communications indefinitely. You will receive an email from us at intervals of no less than 2 years where you will be asked to re-confirm your consent and preferences for legal topics and disciplines to ensure that the data we hold about your preferences, and your contact details, are current and accurate.
If you would like to withdraw your consent to receiving any Centralised Communications to which you previously opted-in, you can do so by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address you’re currently subscribed with.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.