We are always on the lookout for motivated support and development staff to join our team. An ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, great problem solver, work well with others and be able to demonstrate several years experience (outside of school/college/university).
The following roles are available;
- strong SQL server knowledge
- familiarity with SQL reporting tools, such as SSRS and Crystal Reports
- good understanding of Microsoft Windows / Server operating system
- experience with Office 365 beneficial
- strong C# and/or Java (Android) knowledge
- familiarity with testing frameworks, such as NUnit and XUnit
- good understanding of MVC architecture and SOLID principles
- experience with Git/GitLab beneficial
We are based in Southend, five minutes walk from Southend Airport. As a small company, our staff have a huge opportunity to make an impact.
We have a lot of exciting projects underway, and your input could be key to their success! As we move forward, opportunities will open up for more dedicated roles e.g. Marketing/Sales, Design/UI/UX, Admin/Finance/HR.
If you are interested in the above, please use the contact form to get in touch!