We are always on the lookout for motivated support and development staff to join our team. An ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, great problem solver, work well with others and be able to demonstrate several years experience (outside of school/college/university).
The following roles are available:
- Strong SQL server knowledge.
- Familiarity with SQL reporting tools, such as SSRS and Crystal Reports.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Windows / Server operating system.
- Experience with Office 365 beneficial.
- Strong C# and/or Java (Android) knowledge.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks, such as NUnit and XUnit.
- Good understanding of MVC architecture and SOLID principles.
- Experience with Git/GitLab beneficial.
We are based in Southend, five minutes walk from Southend Airport. As a small company, our staff have a huge opportunity to make an impact.
We have a lot of exciting projects underway, and your input could be key to their success! As we move forward, opportunities will open up for more dedicated roles e.g. Marketing/Sales, Design/UI/UX, Admin/Finance/HR.
If you are interested in the above, please use the contact form to get in touch!