Our school registration solution includes:
- Learner submission.
- Schedule management.
- Billing (including integration with accounting platforms such as Xero).
- Reporting (including management dashboard, end of term report card generation and automated reporting).
The Dashboard is the first thing you see when loading the School Assessment System. This gives you information relating to:
- New learners/students that need approval.
- The number of students that attended sessions historically, as well as the number expected in future terms.
- A navigation bar on the page which gives you easy access to other sections.
This is the Daily Register. There are sections for Morning, Midday, and afternoon sessions, where staff can indicate whether a student was present, late, or had a medical absence etc. On the right-hand side of the register, the teachers can also rate each student’s performance based on their behaviour, social interaction and effort during each session, on a scale from 1 to 5.
Detailed Update Page
To ensure that all the relevant personal information of students/learners is captured, these details can be added and amended with ease.
This data can then be filtered in multiple ways, such as by term, by school etc.